We provide Therapeutic Botox services
Botox is not just for wrinkles. Here at St. Louis Women’s Healthcare Group, we provide our patients with therapeutic uses for Botox!
BOTOX® Therapeutic is used to treat the following disorders:
• Spasms of the eyelids
• Strabismus, which is an eye muscle disorder
• Axillary hyperhidrosis, which is excessive sweating of the underarms
• Cervical dystonia or painful spasms of the neck muscles
• Upper limb spasticity
• Urine incontinence caused by neurological problems
• Overactive bladder
• Chronic migraine, with “chronic” being defined as at least 15 days per month and with each migraine lasting at least four hours
All of the listed conditions are disorders affecting nerves and/or muscles.